Sunday, January 29, 2006

undone by a jar of nutella

The atmosphere around here has turned very weird. The Old Bugger has won some sort of contest, and drank champagne and ran around and tickled the dog's ribs.

When he finally flaked out, snoring drunkenly with gin and gelati in his beard, I found this open to the sections about the Australian Blog Awards.

I think he might have rumbled me too, because I put that bloody link up to tease him. Last night he left a jar of Nutella on the desk. That is very worrying because he never eats the stuff so he is being kind to me. But how did he know about my love of Nutella?

He can't have any secret knowledge about goblins, because we kill anyone who learns about us. Maybe he just guessed that these images suggest the Dutch have an eye for goblins, so we might have an affection for the place.

That is true, actually. My favourite foods are all Dutch. I can withstand any temptation except Nutella, for which I would sell my grandmother, if I ever had a grandmother. I'll tell you more about that later.

I have thought about killing him just to make sure, but then I've been telling you about me, and I don't know who you are, and you could be anywhere in the world.

I console myself with the thought that no-one will believe this blog anyway. I bet you don't.

2 Comments:

Blogger Lucy Tartan said...

ahhhh, nutella, we always say yes to nutella!

10:23 AM  
Blogger Brownie said...

of course Nutella ( Chip & Dale are goblins in disguise).

11:29 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home