Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Caught, for a moment


The Old Bugger left some picture of a dweeby squirrel poking out of a pumpkin on the screen. I fiddled with the URL for a bit, till it took me to this.

I admit I am worried. I don't know who this is, and he is stuck in a shape very close to the original form of the Tnasik community, who carry the senility virus we all fear.

As far as I know, we had confined them to an island off the coast of southern Chile. Doesn't bother them - they just sit in caves and sing meaningless songs that we suspect are an ancestral memory of our far past.

That owner of that hand is about to get a terrible fright. The bite will be necrotic and the Tnasik are very, very agile.

2 Comments:

Blogger Ampersand Duck said...

Apparently once you're bitten your hand drops off your body and becomes a new member of the Tnasik community. It's their way of repopulating...

9:29 AM  
Blogger Administration said...

That's adorable. I know someone I could give this to for their b'day...

1:29 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home